Be A Multi Unit Owner
Be a Multi-Unit Owner
What Is It Like to Own Multiple Marilyn Monroe Spas Franchise Locations?
Are you ready to own a spa franchise in a defined territory? Becoming a Marilyn Monroe Spas franchise owner is an exciting step on the road to business ownership, but don’t be surprised if you are suddenly drawn to the idea of owning two or three or a dozen locations!
Multi-unit ownership is increasingly popular, as more than half of the 450,000 franchises in the UnitedStates are owned by multi-unit owners.
But what’s the big deal with multi-unit ownership? For one thing, there are benefits that come with owning more than one spa franchise that you simply cannot get by owning only one location. Owning multiple units lets you hire a qualified team of managers and employees to take care of the day-to-day aspects of your business.
When you own multiple spa franchises with Marilyn Monroe Spas, our world-class resources can help you build your business confidently.
Benefits of Owning Multiple Units
Becoming a multi-unit owner comes with a handful of inherent benefits. Some of these benefits are obvious, like higher earning potential and reaching a larger market and more clientele. But there are other benefits that are just as important, but not so easily thought of.
- Shared Resources: Owning multiple spa franchises in the same area allows you to share all kinds of resources, including funds, supplies, and manpower. Sharing resources can come in innumerable forms, and can easily alleviate problems large and small at your salon and spas.
- Consolidated Marketing Efforts: There is no reason why marketing multiple franchises should be any more difficult than marketing for just one. Whatever medium you use to convey your message, each of your locations can run the same promotions and use the same ads. Even better, as part of your marketing efforts, boasting that you have more than one spa location will appeal to customers.
- Increased Employee Loyalty: Finding and hiring talented and competent employees can be quite a feat, and then keeping them loyal is an entirely different challenge. One reason that many employees leave a job is that there are few or no opportunities for advancement. When you own multiple spa franchises, your employees have the option of working their way through your many salons to move up to more desirable positions.
Learn About Our Franchise Opportunity By Completing Form Below!
Marilyn Monroe Spas Business Resources
One of the biggest perks of investing in a franchise is that you aren’t doing it all alone. Having the support of the Marilyn Monroe Spas experienced network can help you open your locations with confidence. We have a wealth of resources available for our franchisees to take advantage of, including:
1. Location, Location, Location
Marilyn Monroe Spas has a relationship with one of the world’s top real estate companies, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, or NGKF. This real estate firm has a team of realtors who specialize in finding the best real estate opportunities for franchises.
Not only does NGKF help you find the right location, but their experts also assist with lease negotiation to help you get the best value.
2. Pre-Opening Training
Before you open your spa, you will attend three days of training at the Marilyn Monroe Spas headquarters in Orlando, Florida. During this time, you will learn the ins and outs of the Marilyn Monroe Spas brand, as well as instruction on using our systems, POS, and other company-wide programs.
3. Operations Team
Our world class operations team works around the clock to keep our franchisees up to date. Any time you have questions about running your businesses or staying efficient, the operations team is there to assist you.
At Marilyn Monroe Spas, we know that marketing is the most important thing you can do to help your business and bring in clientele. Our marketing creative services resources help you with messaging and creative to drive traffic and build up our brand, which in turn increases consumer confidence in your spas.
Do You Have What It Takes to be a Multi-Unit Owner?
It’s true that owning multiple spa franchise units requires a good work ethic, but it isn’t necessarily more work than owning just one franchise. Rather, the work that you do as a multi-unit owner is different from the work you do as a single-unit owner.
Some of the traits we look for in a multi-unit owner are:
- Ability to focus on the big picture
- Willingness to delegate responsibilities to a qualified staff and management team
- Perspective on the long-term
- Ability to network
- Willingness to work within our systems and processes
Does this sound like you? Owning multiple Marilyn Monroe Spas franchise locations in a defined market has potential to be a worthwhile investment, so get started now!